Turning 30 - Quiz time!
Turning 30, I have turned into my Dad and wrote a quiz for my girl friends this afternoon whilst I was waiting for them to turn up!
There are 30 questions and each question corresponds to that year of my life:
Some of the questions are rather obscure, and were not so much to see what people knew about me, but were rather to get some comical answers back!
There were 5 girlies there and the top score was 16, followed by 11.5 and 11.
When I got home I asked Mark the questions and he got 24. He has encouraged me to put this on. How many would you get / guess right?!
- What time was I born (to the nearest hour)?
- What food did my Dad feed me as a baby when I woke up in the night and he assumed I must be hungry?
- What number house did I live at when I was 3?
- ‘Cow biscuits’ were my favourite snack at play school - why did I call them ‘cow biscuits’?
- What did I dress up as in my nursery school Christmas play?
- When I was six, how many Anna’s were in my class at school? (including me)
- What was my favourite sport at school?
- Name one country I went on holiday to as a child.
- What bone did I break when I tried to get my diary off my brother when he had stolen it, locked himself in the bathroom and was reading it out loud to me?
- What was my favourite animal as a child? (I’d never seen one in real life, but I collected photos of them and made a whole wall collection of them. P.S. It is a British animal.)
- What mode of transport did I travel to secondary (high) school every day?
- The name of the first guy I kissed (guess!)
- My first period - loved it or hated it?!
- What instrument did I play at school?
- Which hollywood star was my number 1 crush as a teenager?
- I received a bouncing Tigger for my 16th birthday (which I still have, although he’s lost his bounce!) but who was my favourite Winnie the Pooh character?
- Where did I meet Mark?
- Which university did I go to?
- Where did Mark and I go on our honeymoon?
- Name the 3 countries Mark and I lived in the year I turned 20.
- Which month of the year did I become pregnant with Daniel? (he was born in November 2006)
- How many weeks was I in hospital around Daniel’s birth?
- Who did we stay with for 3 months when we first moved to Peru?
- Where was Joel born? (at home / in a hospital / country?)
- Who were the two interns who stayed with us in Surco the year I was 25?
- Around Solomon’s death, I started two hobbies, what were they?
- What did Joel present to Kaleb on the day he was born?
- Where did Joel and Daniel do summer sports?
- How did Mark and I celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary last year? (Keep it clean!)
- Name one thing that is still on my “to do” list. (
4. (They had a picture cow in the top)
8. (Spain, US, Portugal, Slovenia, France)
15. (Leo Di Caprio!)
17. (Stoneleigh church camp)
20. (UK, France, Spain)
21. (April - he was 2 months premature)
24. (At home, Surco, Lima, Peru)
25. (Chloe, Holly)
26. (Writing and gardening)
27. (A rock)
28. (Club Cultural)
29. (Going to a hotel)
30. Publish a book, have another baby, make a quilt, learn to play classical chill-out on the piano...)